Field Update – 4/11/18

All outdoor field practices canceled until further notice this week…

Unfortunately with snow still on the ground we are unable to use the field and looking at the forecast it isn’t looking good for the rest of the week.

We are looking at a plan next week to have field practices held indoors on the Don, please stay tuned to your teams schedule for any changes.

Sorry again about any inconvenience as we didn’t plan for this weather to be around this late in the season.  Good luck to the field teams moving into this weekend as we start Week 1 of the OMFLL

Start a Conversation

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *